Great Lakes Entry aluminum steps and modular stair systems are a safe and long lasting alternative to traditional wood stairs. All of our stairs are made of lightweight, yet durable, aluminum that will naturally resist rust, and are designed with both ease of installation and low maintenance in mind. Our modular stair systems are manufactured to meet OSHA or BOCA, ADA, local, federal and state codes and regulations, and can be use as alone or combined with our Modular Ramps. Great Lakes Entry is a leading manufacturer of high quality access products such as aluminum stairs, wheelchair ramps, & aluminum walkways. Whatever your needs for an access solution, Great Lakes Entry can provide the solutions you require.
These stairs are durable enough for permanent installation yet easily portable for use with modular buildings.
Universal Stairs are constructed of fabricated, slip resistant aluminum and meet a wide range of codes and applications. They are great for portable building access and perfect for long or short term applications. They are ADA, BOCA & OSHA compliant when joined together with our Wheelchair Ramp System.
- Our stairs provide ADA, BOCA & OSHA compliant access for portable classrooms, commercial sites or modular buildings.
- Tread Options include: Slip resistant aluminum or treated lumber with aluminum stingers
- Handrails are smooth and continuous for safety and ease of use
- Slip resistant walking surface for safe and easy access
- Aluminum is virtually maintenance free for exceptional value creating a longer life cycle
- Aluminum is non-corrosive and non-combustible
- Standard widths & heights or adjustable heights and slopes for adaptability in permanent or re-locatable applications
- Minimal assembly for fast and easy installation –no on site welding is necessary
- Modular design is re-locatable and reconfigurable for the best value in a handicap ramp system
- Each unit warranted for wear and durability